What Gearbulk can offer
An intensive 18 month programme which will introduce you to the commercial and operational side of Gearbulk’s business.
- Development opportunities to build both technical knowledge and qualifications as well as your personal and leadership skills enabling you to move forward within the organisation
- An opportunity to gain truly international experience working in different locations around the world, building relationships and experiencing different cultures
- Mentor assigned to provide insights into wider orgnisational issues and career possibilities
- A competitive compensation package and a friendly work environment. Other work related benfits as bonus, and salary reviews are considered as part of the annual performance review
- At the end of the graduate programme graduates have the opportunity of an international posting in an operational or commercial role